Kevin Mullane, CLU, GBA, GBDS, MBA
Kevin Mullane is a Founding Partner of Net Financial Consultants, LLC (NFC). Founded on the core value of “doing what is right”, NFC provides clients with the best design solutions for the financial and risk management questions they want to solve. Over the years, the team at NFC has developed relationships with an elite group of insurance, legal, accounting, and financial organizations to provide you an array of solid options to address your specific needs.
Kevin has been sought out to consult on Family Business, Income Protection, Estate Planning and Charitable Giving matters.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Arts Degree from The University of Notre Dame, 1982
- Master of Business Administration from the Amos Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College, 1987
- Chartered Life Underwriter Designation from The American College, 2003
- Group Benefits Disability Specialist designation, 2012
- Group Benefits Associate from the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, 2015
Prior to joining the insurance and investment business, Kevin worked in the banking industry. Kevin also served on active duty in the 82nd Airborne Division, United States Army, as a Parachute Officer and General’s Aide. After active duty, Kevin was on the General Staff for the 76th Infantry Division as a reserve officer.
Kevin is married to Linda and they live in Madison, Wisconsin. They have four adult children and four grandchildren. Kevin enjoys golfing, hiking, reading and spending time with his family.